After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Oakland home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your home or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the main contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to assist you during your time of need.