How does home monitoring work in Oakland?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Oakland home monitoring works
When you choose 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your home or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the main contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life specialists to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making sure loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs while you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Oakland home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components go through this important, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality allowing you to speak straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for help with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you can still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Oakland security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Oakland smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, dial (510) 281-3999 or complete the following form to get started.